Links to the minutes of Monthly Meetings for Business
Three Years Ago
From Monthly Meeting for Business, December 2015
"Clerk, Mike Ayars said he is reminded that the responsibility of Friends is like a 3-legged stool... To attend Worship, to participate in committee work, and to contribute financially within your means."
"Sally Crane reported on a membership visitation. Melissa Sperry and her daughter Taylor have requested to join the Meeting. They have
participated in our community before. Mike read their lovely letter. Everyone agreed to welcome them to the Meeting."
NEWS BLOG: December
- The Candlelight Tour is Friday 7 December. As usual we are hosting lots of music from 6:00 to 8:30 pm. Free coffee, cider, snacks in Annex
- Music At Friends concert will feature the Pea Patch Brass on Sunday 16 December at 7PM.
- Special Christmas meeting is 10:30 am Sunday 23 December.
- Once again, the meeting is helping with gifts for residents of Ann's Abbey. Please bring items by the Sunday of Dec 16 to wrap after the rise of Meeting for Worship.
- Children will rehearse for the Christmas Meeting for Worship on Dec 16 and present on Dec 23.
- Christmas eve sing and meeting is 7:00 pm Monday 24 December.
- All through December, Free Trade Coffee/Chocolate sales are available in the annex. All proceeds go toward humanitarian de-mining.